Monday, October 19, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to my blog. The purpose of this blog is to share information on the field of psychology, new research, advice, and my own thoughts about the world around us. When people find out that I am a therapist, they always want to know what the job entails, what kind of training I have, and why they should pay someone to listen to them. In the coming weeks I plan to answer those questions and many more. If you have a question you would like to have answered or a topic you would like more information on feel free to email me at kim@kimbentonpsyd.com. I plan to post weekly, but will make every attempt to answer your email the same week as it is received. Also, check out my website www.kimbentonpsyd.com. There you will learn a little about my thoughts on therapy and my style as a therapist. If you or someone you know is looking for a therapist, give me a call. If we are unable to work together, I will make a referral for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment